Philippine Blues is Alive!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012



After several decades of dormancy, the Blues seed planted by our 'fathers' has now germinated. Presenting, the Philippine Blues Society (P.B.S.) -- the best thing that ever happened to Pinoy Blues!!! Alongside is the creation of the official PBS website, which can be accessed HERE. I'll be spending most of my blogging hours maintaining this new site and so I'll be temporarily signing off from Blues Pinoy -- but I'll still be doing updates once in a while.

 SUPPORT PINOY BLUES!!! 

1 comments:

Nonoy April 7, 2015 at 2:28 AM  

Nice. I missed this blog. Dugay na kayo ko wala ka ari. hehe. Good to know that you have a new domain.

I'll visit it :)

Rock on and play the blues!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blues rules!!!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP