Dream (Blues Harp) Amp

Tuesday, January 5, 2010



I have been a Blues harp aficionado for some time now (though it hardly shows on my playing), and there came a point where I was so eager to find a harp amp that would suit my needs and budget. The deciding factor of course was the budget because these amps do cost a fortune. A friend offered me a Danelectro HoneyTone amp for 1000 Philippine peso ($21) which, due to reasons I would regret later, I didn't buy. He didn't deliver a good sales pitch either!

So here I am now, still without a decent Blues harp amp. I'm currently experimenting with the Peavey ReValver Mk III and having a cool time! Still, the constant pursuit for that dream amp lives on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blues rules!!!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP